I’m using the
mpdf library to try to display in
php but I’m having trouble doing the same thing, I think the way I’m trying is not the correct one.
html in its structure and it will not be possible to be different, but if this is a hindrance to the operation I would also like some guidance.
What I have is this:
define('MPDF_PATH', 'class/mpdf/'); // include(MPDF_PATH.'mpdf.php'); include('../_comp/externos/mpdf60/mpdf.php'); $mpdf = new mPDF(); $mpdf->WriteHTML('Hello World'); $mpdf->Output(); exit();
Where is the:
I tried to include an include, but it did not work, then I tried an iframe, but nothing too.
I tried to use file_get_contents () as suggested, but the return is that.
I suggest you do the searches outside the include and use str_replace to change the file variables that file_get_contents has picked up. In the file it would look like this:
// seu arquivo que o file get contents pega Endereço: %ENDERECO% // seu php: $file = file_get_contents('arquivo'); $file = str_replace(%ENDERECO%,$Retorno->Endereco, $file); $mpdf = new mPDF(); $mpdf->WriteHTML($file); $mpdf->Output(); exit();
In this way, PHP will change the part where it is% ENDERECO% by what it has in the $ – Return address, and thus display the address and not the PHP code.